Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi BaseStation XG
The World’s Highest Capacity Wi-Fi AP
802.11AC Wave2 Super-Capacity Indoor/Outdoor Quad-Radio WiFi Basestation with RF Channel Filtering and Directional Beam Shaping Antenna Technology.
Powerful Hardware: The UniFi Wi-Fi BaseStation XG features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MUMIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software: The system integrator can leverage the controller to easily configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network.
Expandable: The system integrator can start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Save Money and Save Time: UniFi comes bundled with a software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- Dimensions (without mount): 471.1 x 257.5 x 94.3 mm (18.55 x 10.14 x 3.713″)
- Weight (without mount): 3.2 kg (7.055 lb)
- Networking interface:
- (1) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet port
- (1) 1/10 Gbps ICM Ethernet port
- Button: Reset
- LED: RGB, software-controllable
- Power method: 802.3bt PoE
- Power supply: 50 V DC, 1.2 A Gigabit PoE
- Max. power consumption: 31 W
- Supported voltage range: 44-57 V DC
- Max. TX power: 25 dBm
- MIMO: (3) 4 x 4
- Operating frequency: 5 GHz
- Antenna: Integrated dual-mode antenna array
- Antenna gain:
- Small cell: 15 dBi
- Large cell 10 dBi
- Antenna beamwidth:
- Small cell: 50°
- Large cell 90°
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF
- Mounting: VESA-compatible mount, pole/wall (brackets included)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Dust and water resistance: IP67
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC