Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway XG 8
Ubiquiti USG-XG-8 – 10 Gigabit SFP+ UniFi Security Gateway
Build your highperformance network with the UniFi(R) Security Gateway XG. Combining robust security features and advanced routing technology, the Security Gateway XG delivers unprecedented network security and throughput in a cost-effective unit.
- High-capacity performance: Featuring 10G SFP+ interfaces, the Security Gateway XG supports up to 50,000 clients and 10,000 APs for enterprise-level businesses, stadiums, hotels, and large-scale deployments.
- Powerful firewall performance: The UniFi Security Gateway XG offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
- Convenient VLAN support: The UniFi Security Gateway XG can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- (8) 10G SFP+ Ethernet ports
- (1) Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port
- (2) hot-swappable modular PSU bays
- (1) 100 W AC/DC modular PSU
- 1U rack-mountable
- Bluetooth management interface
- Real-time intrusion protection at over 1 Gbps throughput
- 50 Gbps routing capability with deep packet inspection
The UniFi Security Gateway XG features a vivid built-in touchscreen display to make managing your network even easier. The LCD touchscreen conveniently displays two different screens: the port display and the statistics display.
The default port display shows information such as IP addresses, throughput speeds, and number of clients per port. The statistics display presents an overview of total throughput speeds and system details.
Hot-swappable modular PSUs provide options for backup, redundancy, and DC power capability. The UniFi Security Gateway XG includes one AC/DC 100 W power supply.
If the UniFi Security Gateway XG detects failure of the primary PSU, then the backup automatically activates to supply uninterrupted power.
The AC/DC module is sold separately as model RPSAC100W. You also have the option to use a DC/DC PowerModule(TM), model RPSDC100W (sold separately).
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 285.6 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 11.24 x 1.72″)
- With mount brackets: 4.54 kg (10.01 lb)
- Without mount brackets: 4.44 kg (9.79 lb)
- Max. power consumption AC/DC: 100 W
- Power method 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz universal input
- Power supply: (2) hot-swappable AC/DC or DC/DC 100 W PSU (1 AC/DC PSU included)
- Supported voltage range: 100 to 240 V AC
- LCD: 4.7″ wide-viewing angle true color TFT-LCD touch screen
- System LED: Status
- On-board Flash storage:
- 8 MB NOR Flash
- 4 GB eMMC NAND Flash
- (8) 10 Gbps SFP+ ports
- (1) 1 Gbps RJ45 Ethernet port
- (1) RJ45 Ethernet in-band
- (1) RJ45 Serial out-of-band
- (1) Bluetooth 4.0
- IPS throughput: 1 Gbps
- Processor: MIPS64 16-core, 1.8 GHz
- System memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- Rack-mount: Yes, 1U
- ESD/EMP protection air/contact: +/-24 KV
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40°C (23°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC