PowerEdge R7425 Rack Server
Realize outstanding TCO with this 2U, two-socket rack server that performs for data analytics, HPC, memory-bound and scale-up software-defined deployments.
Scale-up performance for extreme computing
The PowerEdge R7425 platform delivers outstanding TCO for data analytics, hybrid cloud and scale up software-defined deployments. Easily add extreme memory and storage capacity for low latency, data intensive workloads. With up to 64 cores, 128 PCIe lanes, and up to 32 DIMMs, the R7425 provides the balance of compute to I/O that gives you the freedom to take on challenging data intensive projects.
- VDI cloud client computing
- Database/in-line analytics
- Scale up software-defined environments
Outstanding configuration flexibility
The Dell PowerEdge R7425 rack server enables fast workload performance for cutting-edge application efficiency. With up to two enterprise-class AMD EPYC™ processors, the R7425 offers you an adaptable architecture for diverse workloads and environments.
- Optimize memory and I/O flexibility with up to 32 DDR4 DIMMs and 128 lanes of PCIe
- Enable rich storage performance with up to 24 NVMe SSDs
- Increase memory capacity up to 2 terabytes for database analytics
- Maximize VDI instances with up to 64 cores
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%1 with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run