PowerEdge C4130 Rack Server
Drive the most demanding HPC, data visualization and rendering workloads with a flexible, dense 1U rack server optimized for GPUs and co-processors
Purpose-built acceleration solution
The PowerEdge C4130 is an incredibly dense rack server designed to accelerate a range of demanding workloads including high-performance computing (HPC).
With up to four 300W double-width GPU accelerators or co-processors in just 1U of space — and with five unique configurations tailored to your needs — the C4130 delivers outstanding performance, flexibility and efficiency while reducing your space, cost and management requirements.
Meet your precise compute needs
Match your unique workload requirements with a balanced architecture offering a flexible combination of accelerator, processor, memory and I/O options.
- Scalable performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family (up to two processors), and up to 1TB1 of DDR4 memory
- I/O flexibility with two rear PCIe 3.0 slots and support for InfiniBand FDR
- Multiple configuration options including support for up to four GPUs or co-processors, even with a single CPU2
Manage with ease
Maximize availability and efficiency
Get performance with peace of mind thanks to a range of features that enhance your server’s reliability, efficiency and ease of use.
- Optimized cooling, cabling and mechanicals help reduce leakage current and enable reliable accelerator performance.
- Fault-tolerant features such as redundant, hot-plug power supplies and fans help ensure availability.
- Energy-efficient components deliver outstanding performance per watt.