HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server
- Powered by the next generation AMD® EPYC 7xx2 Series Processor Family with double2 the core density compared to the previous generation.
- Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- The ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server now has multiple vSAN Ready Node configurations, providing you with the most flexible server options to build your Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
- We enhanced two popular SKUs to address our customers workload needs. P11747-B21, comes with the popular HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller providing storage performance our customers.
- Additionally, P11809-B21 comes with the HPE Flexible Slot 800W power supply. The new standard for most of our customer’s, allowing for richer configurations while still maintaining full redundancy.
- The AMD EPYC 7371 processor is a 16 core, 3.1 GHz CPU with max boost to 3.8 GHz. Perfect for electronic design automation, high-frequency-trading with enterprise infrastructure, web serving and more.
Processor FamilyAMD EPYC™ 7000 Series
Processor Core Available64 or 32 or 24 or 16 or 8, per processor, depending on model
Processor Cache Installed128 MB or 64 MB or 32 MB L3, per processor , depending on model
Maximum Memory4.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
Memory TypeHPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Memory Protection FeaturesECC
Drive Supported8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF rear drive optional 24 SFF NVMe optional NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
Network ControllerChoice of optional FlexibleLOM plus standup, depending on model
Remote Management SoftwareHPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download), HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
System Fan FeaturesHot-plug redundant fans, standard
Power Supply Type2 Flexible Slot power supplies, maximum depending on model
Expansion Slots8 maximum, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage Controller1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a ( depending on model), and more, reference QuickSpecs for details
Warranty Standard Statement3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support.
Processor NameAMD EPYC™ 7000 Series
Processor Number2 or 1
Processor Speed3.4 GHz, maximum depending on processor
Standard Memory4 TB with 32 x 128 GB RDIMMs
Weight (imperial)32.6 lb
Weight (metric)14.9 kg
Product Dimensions (imperial)3.44 x 17.54 x 28.75 in
Product Dimensions (metric)8.73 x 44.55 x 73.02 cm