HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server
- Next generation AMD® EPYC® 7xx2 Series Processor Family with the 7nm processor doubling2 the core density from the previous generation.
- Faster application performance with increased memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- With up to 64 cores and 128 threads per server, customers can take advantage of increased parallelism to run multithreaded simulations faster and run more single-threaded workloads simultaneously.
- Support for S100i Smart Array Controller provides software RAID capabilities.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Up to ten low latency NVMe drives can deliver software-defined storage (SDS) and high performance storage applications.
Processor FamilyAMD EPYC™ 7000 Series
Processor Core Available64 or 32 or 24 or 16 or 8, depending on processor
Processor Cache Installed32.00 MB L3 or 64.00 MB L3 or 128 MB or 256 MB, depending on processor model
Maximum Memory2 TB with 128 GB DDR4
Memory TypeHPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Memory Protection FeaturesECC
Drive Supported4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD, 8 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD with Optional 2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or 2 SFF NVMe, 8 SFF NVMe with Optional 2 SFF NVMe or 2 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD depending on model
Network ControllerOptional FlexibleLOM and/or optional PCIe Network adapters, depending on model
Remote Management SoftwareHPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE OneView Advanced (require license)
Expansion Slots3, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage Controller1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a, depending on model
Warranty Standard Statement3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support.
Processor NameAMD® EPYC® 7000 Series Processors
Processor Speed3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor
Weight (imperial)23.6 lb minimum
Weight (metric)10.70 kg minimum
Product Dimensions (imperial)1.69 x 17.11 x 24.21 in
Product Dimensions (metric)4.29 x 43.46 x 61.49 cm