Supported applications and services include the following, and more:
- Carrier Ethernet and broadband
- Voice gateway
- Firewall and IP Security (IPsec) aggregation
- Digital signal processor (DSP) farm
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
Support Emerging and Future Applications
By doubling the capacity and bandwidth capabilities of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series, the Cisco ASR 1013 strengthens the network edge to support emerging Web 2.0 applications, Internet video, and more. Its centralized, redundant architecture is common across all Cisco ASR 1000 Series platforms.
Increase Resilience and Availability
Carrier-class software and hardware adds substantial resilience against component outages, facilitating higher system and network availability.
The Cisco ASR 1013 supports:
- 100-Gbps embedded services processor (ESP)
- 40-Gbps embedded services processor (ESP)
- 40-Gbps SPA interface processor (SIP)
- Approximately 3.2 kW of redundant power
Intelligent Forwarding and Queuing
Discover the benefits of Embedded Services Processors (ESPs) on the Cisco ASR 1000 Series, based on the powerful QuantumFlow Processor.
Prioritize Voice, Video, and Data Services
The extensible I-Flex design for the Cisco ASR 1000 Series combines shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA interface processors (SIPs).
There are no reviews yet.