Ivanti is a software company that provides IT management products and services, particularly around endpoint computing. The company was formerly known as LANDesk but changed its name in 2017 after making several major acquisitions. Headquartered in South Jordan, Utah, it has a global presence with 36 offices in 23 countries as of 2017.
The technologies that Ivanti provides include IT service management (ITSM), user environment management, unified-endpoint management, asset management and endpoint and network security. The company’s flagship unified endpoint management software is Ivanti Endpoint Manager, previously known as LANDesk Management Suite.
Products and services
Ivanti continues to sell all the products and services LANDesk provided and more in these six major areas:
- endpoint patch management and application and device control;
- IT asset management and software license optimization for endpoints and servers;
- ITSM, help desk and service desk;
- desktop, mobile device and server management;
- supply chain software management; and
- reporting and analytics.