HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the secure 2P 2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 delivers world-class performance with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while being backed by a comprehensive warranty make it ideal for multiple environments from Containers to Cloud to Big Data. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Front View – SFF chassis with optional Universal Media bay with optical and 2 NVME plus 16 NVMe shown
- Quick removal access panel
- Optional Universal Media bay. 2 USB 2.0 and Display port standard (8 SFF bay or 6 SFF+2NVMe or 8NVMe optional)
- Optional Optical drive. Requires Universal Media bay
- Optional 2 SFF HDD, requires optional Universal Media bay
- Drive Bay 2. NVMe shown
- (8 SFF, 6SFF+2NVMe or 8 NVMe PCIe SSD optional)
- 8 SFF Drive Cage Bay
- Power On/Standby button and system power LED button
- Health LED
- NIC status
- UID button
- iLO Front Service Port
- USB 3.0
- Serial label pull tag
- Box 3
- Box 2
- Box 1
- Optional front display port (Via Universal Media Bay)
- Optional USB 2.0 (via Universal Media Bay)
1. UID button
4.Power On/Standby button and system power LED button
5.Front display port
6.iLO Front Service Port
7.Serial label pull tag
8.Optional optical drive shown (blank as standard)
9.Optional 2 SFF Drive bay, 2 NVMe shown[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7839″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Internal View 8SFF chassis – with optional 2nd CPU, FlexLOM, Smart array shown
1.Fan cage shown with 6 standard Hot-plug fans (High Performance temperature fans optional)
2.2 Processors, heatsink showing
3.Optional HPE Smart Hybrid Capacitor or HPE Smart Storage Battery
4.DDR4 DIMM slots. Shown fully populated in 24 slots (12 per processor)
5.MicroSD card slot (Optional Dual Micro-SD option)
6.Internal USB 3.0 connector
7.Chassis intrusion detection connector
8.Optional HPE Smart Array (P408i-a shown)Clear air baffle
9..(Under) Hot Plug redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power supplies
10.Connection for second (optional) riser (Requires second CPU)
11.Embedded 4x1Gbe NIC (if equipped)1
12.Primary PCIe riser, standard (Optional double wide GPU riser)
13.FlexibleLOM slot (Optional, depending on model selected)
14.X4 SATA ports (1, 2 and 3)
15.Clear air baffle
Notes: 1 Networking Choice (NC) models do not include an embedded NIC and have a FlexibleLOM pre-selected for Build-to-Order (BTO) models; Configure-to-Order (CTO) models require a primary networking choice of FlexibleLOM or select networking adapters NIC adapters. See “FlexibleLOM Adapters” and/or “HPE Networking” sections for available options.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7840″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]
Rear View – With optional FlexLOM, Rear drives and Serial port shown.
1.Primary Riser. PCI Slots (Slots 1-3 top to bottom, riser shipped standard, not shown), optional 2SFF rear drives
2.Secondary Riser. PCI Slots (Slots 4-6top to bottom, not shown, requires second riser card, and second processor). Showing optional 2 SFF rear
3.Optional serial port
4.Tertiary Riser (Slots 7-8). Optional rear 2 SFF HDD (supported in 24 SFF or 12 LFF front end)
5.Power supply Power connection
6.Power supply Power LED
7.HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply bay 1 (800W shown)
8.Power supply Power connection
9.Power supply Power LED
10.HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply bay 2 (800W shown)
12.Embedded 4 x 1GbE Network Adapter (if equipped) 1
13.Dedicated iLO management port
14.USB connectors 3.0 (2)
15.Unit ID LED
16.FlexibleLOM ports (4 x 1GbE shown); optional, depending on model
Notes: 1 Networking Choice (NC) models do not include an embedded NIC and have a FlexibleLOM pre-selected for Build-to-Order (BTO) models; Configure-to-Order (CTO) models require a primary networking choice of FlexibleLOM or select networking adapters NIC adapters. See “FlexibleLOM Adapters” and/or “HPE Networking” sections for available options.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Platform Information
· 2U rack
· 8 SFF with optional Universal Media Bay, and optional SFF or NVMe drive bay options
· 24 SFF bay with additional 6SFF rear drive bay option to total 30 SFF drives
· 8 LFF with Universal Media Bay
· 12 LFF with optional 4 LFF mid-plane and optional 3LFF + 2 SFF rear drive bay to total 19 LFF drives + 2 SFF drives
The 3 LFF rear drive box will consume space for the secondary and tertiary riser.
The 8 and 12 LFF chassis also supports the 2 SFF rear drive box which allows for the user to attach a secondary or tertiary riser.
The 8 NVMe drive option (826689-B21) can only be leveraged in the SFF chassis and replaces Box 1, 2 or 3, however there is a maximum of 20 NVMe drives supported with Partial population of Box 1.
The Premium cage (826690-B21, 6 SAS/SATA+2 NVMe) can only be leveraged in the SFF chassis and replaces Box 1, 2 or 3.
The Universal Media Bay (826708-B21) not available with the LFF chassis or the 24 SFF front end, and can only be populated in Box 1.
The 8 SFF can be upgraded with additional 8SFF drive box to total 16 or 24 SFF drives. For optimal upgrade Box 2 should be populated second, with Box 1 the last to be populated for a field upgrade to 24 SFF. For CTO builds requiring 24 SFF please use the 24 SFF chassis (868704-B21) or (P19719-B21). Note a field upgrade to 24 SFF will require a High Performance fan kit (867810-B21).
The 8 LFF chassis cannot be upgraded to 12 LFF front in the field; however the 4-LFF Mid plane (826686-B21) is supported, but will also require a performance fan kit (867810-B21).
The 8LFF chassis ships with 6-standard fans.
All models come with the S100i Smart Array Controller with embedded software RAID support for 12 drives. The S100i uses 14 embedded SATA ports, but only 12 ports are accessible as 2 are leveraged to support the 2 M.2 options on the primary riser.
· Standard – fan types included
– 1P models typically ship with 4 standard fans. The second processor option kit contains 2 additional fans. 1P Models have (4) (N+1 redundancy standard).
– 2P models typically ship with 6 standard fans. 2P Models have (6) (N+1 redundancy standard).
– The 12 LFF and 24 SFF chassis ship with 6 High performance fans as standard.
– The 8LFF chassis ships with 6 standard fans as standard.
– High performance fan kit is available to meet ambient temperature environments.
– High performance fan kits are required for rear drives, Graphics (GPU) card or NVMe configurations.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]We sell “HPE ProLiant“ to multi country in Middle East we have
HPE ProLiant Iraq
HPE ProLiant Nigeria
HPE ProLiant Uganda
HPE ProLiant Sudan
HPE ProLiant Konya[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]