FUJITSU Image Scanner N7100
Network Scanner to maximize business efficiency
With the functionality of many devices, yet the simplicity of one, the N7100 network scanner contains the qualities organizations of all sizes desire to improve business processes.
Ideal for Small and Medium Business
- Space saving design
- Multifunction functionality to reduce hardware costs
- Local user accounts
- Quiet operation
- Loaded with intelligent scanning features
- Outstanding price / performance
General office functionality
- Fast scanning speeds of 25 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 50 images per minute in color, grayscale or monochrome @ 300 dpi
- 50 page document feeder
- Large 8.4” touch screen high resolution (1,024 x 768 pixels) display
- Scan to e-mail, folder/FTP, network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features
*Limited version support for SharePoint*
- Scanner Central Admin Server software
- Job Menu’s based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s)
- High security to assist with compliance and regulation
- SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems
Easy Stand-alone Network Operation with Large Display
Large size screen with integrated on-screen keyboard and PC functions are equipped in this compact network scanner. It can be used in the office or a teller window where space is limited. The user can perform scanning, data saving and transmission without the need to operate from a computer.
- Quick scanning speed that supports plastic card
Scanning speed is consistent at 25 pages per minute (ppm) even when scanning full A4 color, double-sided, at 300dpi. N7100 is equipped with accurate and stable feeding mechanisms that support scanning from thin paper to thick paper, and plastic card. Plastic ID card and application forms can be scanned together easily at a teller window of banks or hospitals.
- Less waiting time to achieve stress free scanning
In order for the user not to feel any stress, the image processing after scanning is quick thanks to the enhanced CPU/memory. The time from the start of scanning to the finish including image processing (when the preview of the last scanned page appears) is 50% shorter than the previous model(1). For regular scanning routines, only one touch of the scan button is necessary which greatly improves the productivity.
- High security assuming to be shared by multiple users
The N7100 achieves high security on the premise that it is shared by multiple users. Not only verification before scanning, but also encryption while processing and data deletion after scanning are performed automatically. Users can use the network scanner with peace of mind.
|Scanner type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex scanning|
|Scanning modes||Color, grayscale, monochrome, automatic (color / grayscale / monochrome detection)|
|Image sensor type||Color CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light source||3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue)|
|Multi-feed detection||Supported (Standard) ultrasonic multi-feed defection sensor|
|A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business card, Post card, Letter, Legal and Custom sizes (Max: 216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14.17 in.), Min: 50.8 x 50.8 mm (2 x2 in.)) Automatically recognizes document size|
|Use of a Carrier Sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, 11 x 17 in., and photographs as well as the documents sizes that are listed above|
|3,048 mm (120 in.) (2)|
|40 to 209 g/㎡ , or 11 to 56 lb (paper thickness 0.049 to 0.257 mm)
|Color||Simplex: 25 ppm (200, 300 dpi)
Duplex: 50 ipm (200, 300 dpi)
|Paper chute capacity||50 sheets (Letter/A4, 80 g/㎡ or 20 lb) (Active loadable ADF)|
|Expected daily volume||2,000 Pages|
|Optical resolution||600 dpi|
|Color (24-bit)||150 / 200 / 300 / 600 dpi|
|Output file formats||PDF(Searchable / Password-protected / compressed / Marker Index processed), JPEG, TIFF(single / multi-page), page output in reverse order|
|Network interface||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000 BASE-T|
|Network protocols||TCP/IP(IPv4 / IPv6 (7) ), DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SMB, LDAP, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP|
|Scanner Central Admin Server||Windows® 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Server required|
|Network Server Authentication||Windows® 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Server or open LDAP|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10%|
|Power consumption||Operating mode: 38 W or less
Sleep mode: 2.0 W or less
Auto Standby (off) mode: 1.0 W or less
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)
Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
|Dimensions:Width X Depth X Height (8)||300 x 232 x 172 mm (11.8 x 9.1 x 6.8 in.)|
|Weight||6 kg or less (28.7 lb)|
|Environmental compatibility||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Display||LCD||8.4 inch XGA (1,024 x 768 pixels) TFT Color monitor|
|Touch panel||Analog resistive touch panel|
- Scan A8 size documents with a paper thickness of 127 g/㎡
- Scanning the document over 863mm in length is supported with output resolution 200dpi or below.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Maximum output resolution may vary upon scanning range. In addition, Carrier Sheet scanning supports scanning at resolutions of up to 300 dpi.
- Please check System Requirements for details about the server types supported by N7100.
- An authentication database is stored locally in the N7100. User information is registered into the database from the application User Editor. Only one authentication database can be configured in the scanner.
- IPv6 function will be available by applying updates which will be available for download from Aug, 2015 (free of charge).
*Points of Attention regarding usage of IPv6:
- N7100 has earned the IPv6 Ready Logo Phase-2 (CORE), approved by the IPv6 Ready Logo Program for testing conformance and interoperability among devices using IPv6.
- IPv6 connection requires network devices that support IPv6. Please confirm IPv6 connection among your network devices and N7100 in the network environement in order to assign an IPv6 address to N7100.
- Please use an IPv4 address of N7100 for connection with an FTP Proxy server, an NTP server, an SNMP server, or a Central Admin server. N7100 does not support the connections with those servers using IPv6 addresses.
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and stacker.
||PA03360-0013||Each pack contains 5 carrier sheets. It is recommended that each carrier sheet should be replaced after it has been used for 500 scans.|
||PA03706-0001||Lifetime: Every 200,000 sheets or one year
These rollers feed documents into the scanner
|N7100 Cleaning Kits|
||PA03950-0352||100 ml bottle
Used to clean Rollers
||PA03950-0419||1 pack (24 sheets)
Used to clean Rollers
||CA99501-0012||1 pack (10 sheets) For use with Cleaner F1|