Cisco IP Phone 7841
Affordable, Easy Voice Collaboration
Get simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7841. It is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
Features and Capabilities
- Four line and programmable feature keys enable quick access to telephony features and staff
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
- Dedicated fixed keys** ease communications for increased efficiency
- Built-in speakerphone adds freedom with hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio clarity is supported with handset, speaker, or a headset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
Key features which simplify and reduce costs of administration include:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise helps reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch lowers installation costs and footprint at the desk
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series.
*Telephony features may vary by vendor platform. Contact your Cisco representative for further details
**Includes messaging, directory, speaker and a two-way navigation button
Specifications at a Glance
|Screen||396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm)|
|Programmable line keys||4|
|Full duplex speakerphone||Yes (wideband)|
|Replaceable bezel||Silver as an option|
Hearing Is Believing
Enjoy vibrant sound, all-day comfort, and more with the new Cisco Headsets.
Pick the Right Collaboration Tool
Improve team performance and IT investment value with Cisco IP Phones (PDF – 4MB)